New for 2017!! Chili Cook-Off
When: Sunday, July 30, 2017
- Contest will be located at the WLVB Stage.
- Each contestant must prepare and cook their chili in a sanitary manner.
- Each contestant must prepare at least 2 gallons of chili for judging and tasting for each category entered.
- Each contestant must supply their own labeled serving utensils.
- Each contestant must prepay their entry fee of $10.00 per category at the time of application.
- Each contestant must be available to provide their Already Warmed chili by 10:00am and pick-up cooking utensils and heating source (crockpot) no later than 4:00pm.
- Judging will be anonymous by consumers/spectators.
- Judging will be from 11:00am – 3:00pm (Winners will be announced at 3:30 pm)
- After a payment of a $5.00 donation to benefit Lamoille County Field Days, Camp Ta-Kum-Ta and Salvation Farms, each consumer/spectator will be provided a score card, a spoon and a 2 oz. cup for each chili for tasting and judging.
- Wild Game
- Extension cords, power strips, tables, chairs, scoring cards and water
- Napkins and eating utensils
- Advertising and promotion